Analytica is seeking a Program Manager
focused on Enterprise Analytics engagement for federal government public sector clients. This individual should be experienced in leading analytics project engagements (Enterprise data warehouse, business intelligence, cloud data engineering, data mining, machine learning, etc) and be comfortable operating in an Agile SAFe program management environment.
Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Lead a team of senior, experienced technology and non-technical staff, providing services to support Analytica's Federal clients
- Develop, update, and maintain the program plan to ensure timely delivery of IT, consulting, or other services and adequate resource allocation.
- Manage P&L, budgets and forecast through financial controls as well as establish and implement metrics and key performance indicators to manage various projects and report results to senior management and the customer
- Primary client lead engagement manager and point of contact for day to day projects supporting enterprise analytics programs across enterprise data environments, business intelligence, cloud data engineering, analytics, data science and other enterprise analytics engagements.
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of analytics and data delivery across Federal Enterprise clients to support ongoing improvements and application of innovative technology to client requirements
- Responsible for transition planning and execution of multiple initiatives, advising customer on strategy and present complex ideas and IT solutions to large number of government officials, including business stakeholders.
- Responsible for management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees (including subcontractors) of various labor categories and skills across projects
Education, Certifications, Licenses and Clearance:
- Must be a Program Manager with at least 12+ years of experience in large IT service delivery, application development or enterprise data &analytics projects
- Must have at least 10 years of experience interfacing with clients at the management level and have proven experience managing client expectations & relationships.
- Must have proven experience with conflict resolution and demonstrated strengths in organizational skills required in selecting, motivating, and developing support staff.
- Demonstrate proven track record to identify potential operational and process risks and formulate/implement effective mitigation plans.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with clients, technical SMEs, and other project team members to establish, monitor, and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree is required. Preferred field of study in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Operations Management, or highly related field of study. MBA/Master's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) required.
- ITIL v.3 Foundations, Intermediate or Advanced preferred.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification preferred.
- SAFe Agilist Certification preferred.
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.