Analytica is seeking a Junior Technical Recruiter
to be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting and onboarding of new employees within the IT field. The Junior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting, screening and onboarding new employees through the use of a variety of traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods. The Junior Technical Recruiter will report to the Director, Human Resources & Talent Management.
Inc. Magazine has recognized Analytica as one of the fastest-growing private small businesses in the US. We work with US government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer-paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include but may not limited to:
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs and job descriptions
- Determines job specifications, qualifications, and skills profile with hiring manager
- Reviews resume for appropriate skill sets to qualify candidates. Clearly communicates expectations of the position to the candidate
- Evaluates candidates against job requirements, engage the candidate in the opportunity and presents qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager
- Ensure Hiring Managers prioritize position requirements based on business needs
- Participate in IT community job fairs, organizations, and networks.
- Enter requisitions in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) are correct and up to date
- Craft and communicate external recruiting strategies that target key communities and provide timely updates to hiring managers
- Actively source candidates utilizing all available resources including, but not limited to internal employees, sourcing teams, external job boards, and community outreach
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, LinkedIn, online job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Assists in the new hire onboarding process to include tax forms, I-9 forms, and other onboarding documents
- 1 - 3 years technical recruiting experience is highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified