Analytica is seeking a Financial Business Analyst
with strong background in accounting/finance/tax to support a complex data science initiative. Work in an agile environment, with a core team of data scientists, and large team of highly skilled government clients, to develop machine learning models aimed at addressing unique challenges with high visibility.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Analysis of complex financial issues
- Identification and translation of potential anomalies
- Skilled in interviewing financial experts and converting output to detailed requirements
- Master's Degree (focus in Mathematics, Economics, Business Management, Engineering, or related area of study)
- 5+ years in financial analysis and/or accounting
- Demonstrated strength in financial/accounting disciplines
- Ability to effectively dissect, study, and translate complex financial issues
- Proven leadership, teamwork, and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Workload Selection and Case Management experience nice to have
- Experience with Tax Administration, US and Foreign Tax Codes nice to have
- Experience in tax accounting or tax law is a plus
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified