Analytica is seeking a Business Analyst
to support across various long-term federal government customer engagements. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with client product owners, in both a consulting and delivery capacity, to support digital transformation and modernization projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Supports the Product Owner and/or Client in creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Act as Scrum Master for sprint retros and planning, daily stand-up meetings, etc.
- Determine size, complexity, and dependencies of a solution by reviewing business rules, use cases, user stories, and clarifying estimates with the Dev team
- Documents requirements for solutions that support business strategies, system requirements, system specifications, etc. and may develop into various types of models or diagrams such as process mapping, decision tables, value streams, data flows, etc to support requirements
- Collaborating on root cause analysis, application of business rules, workflow issues, and internal/external interfaces for system impact analysis
- Conduct testing as needed, such as functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), automated acceptance testing (AAT), and specification by example
- Build trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members
- B.A. or B.S. (focus in Computer Information Systems, Business Management, Engineering, or related area of study is a plus)
- Experience with data migration and report development requirements/testing
- 2+ years Agile project experience, with prior BA experience
- Proven leadership, teamwork, and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, and Microsoft Office,
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance
- Application Development background is a plus
- Applicable certifications such as CBAP, CCBA, CSM, CSPO, CSP, and ITIL a plus.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified