Are you a hands-on leader capable of driving growth and delivery within a federal financial regulatory account? Do you know how to effectively engage with clients and potential clients, project managers, and partners to deepen relationships, identify and solve complex federal financial challenges for an organization such as the IRS. Do you thrive in a small business environment, where your impact is visible, and you can shape the future of the organization?
Analytica is looking for the right leader to oversee growth and delivery for our IRS account. The company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Lead day-to-day delivery for one or more projects and programs for our client, the Internal Revenue Service working with internal product owners and consulting teams to ensure exceptional CPARS.
- Maintain a strong understanding of customer issues and our consulting and technology capabilities to align our services to address their challenges
- Ensure successful delivery and execution of contracts/projects to meet performance, schedule, and financial targets
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members and identify career development opportunities; provide clear direction and regularly communicate expectations and feedback to individuals and teams
- Define and manage growth strategy and execution within assigned accounts, which primarily focus on federal financial regulatory environment at organizations such as Treasury, IRS, SEC, CFPB or CFTC
- Outline and execute win strategy for opportunity pursuits life cycle from identification through capture management and proposal development; participation in gate reviews and advising the executive team on opportunity pursuit rationale and win strategy
- Contribute and lead content development, delivery approach and level of effort on federal request for proposals and information in response to account opportunities.
- Collaborate with other members of the management team to support overall company strategic planning, focus and alignment to changing dynamics in federal marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or Master’s Degree a strong plus
- 10+ years of experience as a project or program leader within a professional services organization
- Proven experience overseeing service delivery and growth across a projects and accounts within the Civilian Market
- Experience managing others to oversee P&L, delivery risks, innovation, and growth for projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple, concurrent activities with short turn-around times with multiple internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, writing and speaking skills including the ability to effectively create, customize, edit, and present reports and presentations.
- CSM, SAFE, and/or PMP or certification strongly preferred
- Management consulting experience and background a plus
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.