Analytica is seeking a Scrum Master / Project Manager
to manage small to mid-size projects for federal government clients in the DC metro area. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, data science and technology projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Experienced in leading small but high-quality teams for data science and/of software development. Strong track record of following internal company controls, managing to financial and quality goals.
- Regularly interface with clients at numerous levels of an organization—project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives—to drive the delivery of technology projects
- Manage project delivery agile project ceremonies and activities as required, including creating Epic / User stories creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, JIRA board management, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Provide client interface and consulting support to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Bachelor’s degree in relative field
- CSM, SAFe, and/or PMP certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years’ consulting, agile project team role, business analyst or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies including designing EPIC / User stories, sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Proven leadership and communication abilities
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a Green Card holder for a minimum of 3 years or U.S. Citizen. Ability to obtain the Public Trust clearance required for the supported agencies
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250