Analytica is seeking a Web Administrator
to support a dynamic federal government project. The candidate will be responsible to support scalable software solutions with a holistic approach to include working with databases, servers, and clients. This position will require working with a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions following Agile methodologies
- Participate in (design, development, release, and maintenance) aspects of Web systems (intra and extranet)
- Take lead in ensuring all application environments are fully functioning and utilizing the appropriate code base and database connections at all times
- Create and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Track, compile, and analyze web usage data
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
- Supports and/or installs software applications and components
- Identify areas for modification and improvement
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.
- Establish security and data protection configurations
- System integration, deployment, and validation using approved DevOps Tools (GitLab, Docker, BitBucket, Bamboo, etc…)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3 years or more of web application administration experience in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with common technology stacks
- Experience with multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML 5, Angular.js, React).
- Experience with application servers including: JBOSS and Tomcat
- Experienced in web service deployment utilizing REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD processes and tools
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with Web Service frameworks, design, optimization principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified