Analytica is seeking a Senior Java Developer
to support a federal government customer engagement in the Washington DC metro area. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex development projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc.
for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Develop modeling, data processing and analysis using Java programming in large datasets and databases
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Provide necessary leadership to junior team members
- Experience with defining web architectures and solutions from business requirements
- System improvement and modifications
- Overall design, development, and solution capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- At least 8 years of software engineering experience
- Proficient in multiple Java frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spark
- Experience leveraging Web Services and/or Service Oriented Architecture
- Create and maintain architectural application documentation and standards
- Experience with continuous integration practices
- Ability to contribute to design and architecture discussions
- Solid understanding of relational database management systems
- Solid expertise of software scalability and architecture principles
- Experience building in a CI/CD environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizen and must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance