Analytica is seeking a UI Path RPA Developer
. You will be providing support for a meaningful and impactful project with the Defense Health Agency’s health care and patient portals, reports to leadership and dashboard development.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc.
for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
(include but not limited to):
- Work with government client senior leadership and other stakeholders to help establish a center of excellence in UI Path robotic process automation (RPA)
- Develop UI Path RPA client solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Define the manual rules used today to govern the process and then translating those rules into automated commands.
- Mapp the as-is process and translating the process into automated steps
- Configuring, testing, and deploying the automation with integration to internal and external databases
- Work with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to execute project plans for implementation projects Work with the RPA Architect and Operations team to execute deployment plans
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Bachelor s degree in technology, engineering, and computer science relevant field
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer or data scientist with experience programming in one or more languages (Python, R C#, Java)
- 1+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations
- 1+ years of experience with UiPath preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with multiple full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- UiPath Developer certification, desired; related or equivalent certifications acceptable
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools, and concepts
- Work with a cross functional team to tackle complex challenges
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified