Analytica is seeking a Office 365 Compliance and Security Administrator
to support internal and external client projects. In this role you oversee Office 365 security, compliance, intune and other components and lead O365 security and compliance controls for clients and the company.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc.
for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include but may not limited to:
- Deliver subject matter expertise and hands-on configuration of O365 tenant with an emphasis in security, compliance and knowledge management.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to Multilevel Security (MLS) requirements.
- Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Configure, manage and maintain components of Office 365, including Office 365 Security & Compliance Center, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Platform, Azure Active Directory (Conditional Access Policies' implementation), Permissions management, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policy implementation, and Advanced Threat Protection.
- Responsible for monitoring and addressing program portal(s) site for security and compliance concerns on a regular basis and provide routine reports addressing site security posture.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years' cumulative experience integrating, securing, and making useful the following Microsoft platform services (both in on premise and in Azure Cloud): Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS), Single Sign On (SSO) implementation
- Strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory (AAD), Information Protection, Single-Sign-On (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA) and Office 365 Compliance Manager.
- Enterprise experience as an O365 Security and Compliance Administrator or Compliance Manager
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified