Analytica is seeking a Staff Accountant / Administrative Assistant (AA) to oversee day-to-day operational functions for office management, special projects and other miscellaneous duties. The Staff Accountant will have experience working on a team of accounting professionals in the delivery of information and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Process AP invoices and respond to payment inquiries
- Process AR billing and respond to customer inquiries
- Identify and communicate customer/vendor problems regarding Collections/AP/AR/Billing to Program Managers and Executive Management in a timely manner
- Function as a back-up to the Unanet Administer which includes adding users to the system and responding to questions
- Process payroll support for 100+ employees in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Assist with month-end financial close
- Support bank reconciliations and review results with Management on a regular basis
- Supervises and coordinates overall administration of three small offices across DC area
- Manages the day-to-day facilities operations (such ordering supplies, managing vendors, security access and FOBS, picking up mail, ensuring new employees are set up, etc)
- Coordinates and organizes company events and activities, such as holiday parties, virtual happy hours and other company and team building activities
- Acts as primary interface to IT and telecommunication vendors, to ensure services are being provided in a timely fashion and within budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1-2 years experience serving in an Accounting role
- Previous payroll experience, including multi-state processing
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and client services skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal effectively with demanding deadlines.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified