Analytica is seeking a Program Manager
to oversee multiple projects for one or more federal government clients in the Baltimore/Washington metro area.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, enterprise technology projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Regularly interface with clients at numerous levels of an organization—project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives—to drive the delivery of technology projects
- Manage project delivery agile project ceremonies and activities as required, including creating Epic / User stories creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, JIRA board management, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Provide client interface and consulting support to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- CSM, SAFe, and PMP certification strongly preferred
- 7+ years’ consulting, agile project team role, business analyst or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies including designing EPIC / User stories, sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Experience working with data solutions and technologies from a management perspective
- Experience in Federal financial regulatory agencies strongly preferred
- Proven leadership and communication abilities
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a Green Card holder or U.S. Citizen to obtain the Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified