Analytica is seeking a Java Developer
Analytica has been recognized by Inc.
for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Manage overall software development cycle, driving best practices and ensuring development of high quality code for common assets and framework components
- Architect and develop the best technical design and approach
- Manage and execute against project/agile plans and set deadlines
- Drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment
- Manage cross-product technical dependencies and drive resolutions to conflicts
- Advocate for technologies, frameworks, design patterns, processes and guiding values of the domain architecture
- Ensure all code adheres to all development & security standards
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability
- Provide necessary leadership to junior team members
Experience with defining web architectures and solutions from business requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience developing web applications using web technologies like HTML 5, React, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience with Graph, Neo4J, Cypher, Git and NodeJS preferred
- Experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON
- Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified