Analytica is seeking a Technical Project Manager
to manage data and/or analytics projects for federal clients in the DC metro area. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, data science and technology projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Lead one or more data and analytics project teams consisting of a mix of technical and non-technical personnel, including data scientists, data engineers, software developers, and HCD researchers
- Engage regularly with clients at numerous levels of a federal client- project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives
- Manage project delivery agile project ceremonies and activities as required, including creating Epic / User stories, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, JIRA board management, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Elicit and understand client priorities, requirements, and feedback, and communicate project accomplishments
- Provide client interface and consulting support to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Engage with clients, business and technical SMEs, and other project team members to establish, monitor, and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in relative field
- CSM, SAFe, and/or PMP certification strongly preferred
- 7+ years’ consulting, agile project team role, business analyst or similar experience
- Experience operating using CRISP-DM framework preferred
- Proven leadership and communication abilities
- Strong communication, Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Prior experience with federal financial regulatory agencies a plus
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a Green Card holder for a minimum of 3 years or U.S. Citizen. Ability to obtain the Public Trust clearance required for the supported agencies
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.