ANALYTICA is seeking a mid-level SharePoint Developer
to support a federal government client in Washington, D.C. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As part of our Software and Systems team you will work with a diverse group of sophisticated professionals to help develop and integrate software and systems environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Identify/design potential solutions using the SharePoint out of the box interface. Identify/design potential solutions requiring customization.
- Migrate SharePoint 2013 site and implement Office 365 Intranet site (test and production) including any necessary security configurations
- Create and migrate forms/ documents; create document approval/review workflow tracking and reporting requests, submissions, approvals, budget obligations, receipts
- Design user-friendly workflow/application to document and route requests
- Configure SharePoint sites using out of the box capabilities and manage user permissions.
- Evaluate the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system
- Test documents and maintain system corrections
- Leverage the use and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts and develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Train stakeholders on administering, operating and updating the system
Nice to Have:
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience as a SharePoint developer
- 2+ years of experience migrating from SharePoint on premise to Office 365
- Experience developing custom workflows for Office 365 utilizing Microsoft Power Apps
- 1+ years of experience with Confluence or JIRA a Plus
- Experience developing customer applications using SharePoint
- Experience with architecting and implementing business solutions in SharePoint
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts for SharePoint development and maintenance
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain the necessary security clearance
- Federal government consulting experience
- Microsoft Certifications in SharePoint, and Office 365
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.