Analytica is seeking a Web Designer
. This is an entry level position for a UI/UX designer who is eager to learn and grow their career. In this role you will work with a team of senior designers and developers to create and shape unique, user-centered applications and experiences. The ideal candidate will an understanding of how agile teams function to rapidly produce high quality output. This position requires an understanding of information architecture and the ability to elicit business requirements and translate them into use cases and technical requirements. You will have the ability to make deliberate design decisions to provide a smooth and intuitive user experience. The position is for a full stack UI/UX designer who can conceptualize, implement, and validate designs.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maintain existing and develop new frontend code of web application (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Use human centered design concepts to elicite business needs from key stakeholders & end users & translate to use cases and technical requirements
- Create journey maps, user profiles, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, work flows, and style guides to communicate your interaction design ideas
- Present and defend design decisions to all key stakeholders
- Ensure all designs and UI development are 508 compliant and accessible
- Test and debug application user interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification and experience
- 1-3 years of relative work experience
- Understanding of section 508 compliance and accessibility
- Experience with content management systems (preferably Drupal)
- Experience using design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, JustinMind, Balsamique, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Creative problem solver
- Clear verbal and written communicator
- Must be able to present and defend design choices
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.