Are you a capture professional who understands how to win in the Federal civilian and/or health markets? Do you thrive on winning? Can you build compelling win strategies, teams and solutions to tackle challenging client problems? Analytica, a Small Business with dozens of prime contracts, is seeking a Capture Manager to join our existing Capture team and help us execute our growth strategy. We’re most interested in hearing from CMs with experience in HHS and DHS. The work location is mostly remote, but we currently meet occasionally in our Bethesda offices, and expect to gradually increase in-person activity for events such as proposal kickoff meetings. As circumstances permit, our new CM can also expect to travel to client and partner sites in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Lead capture research, qualification, teaming and pursuit of federal IT and consulting opportunities ranging in size from 8(a) set asides to larger, complex deals
- Perform competitive intelligence and gap analysis. Develop teaming strategy and negotiate teaming agreements. Support solution and proposal development, including technical, management and price-to-win content
- Lead cross-functional, matrixed capture and proposal teams that may include account leads, project managers, solution architects, subject matter experts, subcontractors and analysts
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research using tools such as SAM.gov, USASpending, GovWin, Exhibit 300s, customer forecasts and internal databases. Must be comfortable using both paid and public tools to get data needed
- Develop strong understanding of both customer issues and Analytica’s information technology and consulting services to help align solutions to address client needs
- Develop account plans and gather customer intelligence in collaboration with account leads, program delivery personnel and executive management. Use our CRM to store and report on such data
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Growth, participate in status calls with executive management to discuss forecasts, progress, resource needs, and potential risks
- Drive improvements in business development, capture, and account planning processes
- 5+ years of verifiable business development, capture and/or government services growth experience.
- Proven skills in all areas of capture, including: working with accounts to identify valuable targets; assessing win probability; defining capture strategy and planning steps; building winning teams and solutions; creating proposal response content; contributing intel to pricing to win; and capture process scheduling
- Proven experience capturing revenue generating multi-award GWAC/IDIQ prime contract opportunities in the federal IT services market
- Experience working with Govwin, USASpending, SAM.gov, and other public data sources to conduct capture and competitive research.
- Understanding of what it takes to be successful in a dynamic, fast-paced small business environment in a highly competitive market
- Logical, process-oriented thinker who can create and stick to plans, yet also maintain the flexibility our industry demands when procurement circumstances change
- Comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders in a mutually respectful environment
- Quick learner who can use their experience to suggest process improvements
- Ability to understand a business problem, help develop and evaluate a solution, and then both write that solution and ensure the overall response speaks directly to the customer
- Excellent oral and written communicator, inside and outside Analytica
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.